Saturday, April 12, 2008

Ahh..John Krasinski....

Tonight I saw Leatherheads with John Kransinski and George Clooney.
It was pretty good, considering my love for John Krasinski. And I really love George Clooney in the “Oh Brother Where Art thou” style of comedy, which Leatherheads simulated. It wasn’t as funny as Oh Brother but it was cute. I really enjoyed it. Not to mention I was sitting between my own John Krasinski hottie husband and on eof my best friends who I never see who constantly hit my hands to warn me that I better stop picking my nails before she has to take me out to the hall as punishment and I no more Krasinski for me.
Then to top it all off, we stopped at Starbucks and I got a steamy hot white mocha and the world seemed like a better place.
If I were Miss America, this would be my answer to a perfect evening.
But this weekend has been nice and tomorrow we are getting up and heading to church…which is really exciting.
Hopefully, it is the church meeting together to encourage and challenge each other and not a bunch of a-holes putting on a show hoping to draw a crowd. I used to tell my team on Ace that a lot of good leaders can draw a crowd and put on a show….and we are here to build the kingdom. I hope that is the purpose of this group of people.
Anyway, off to bed.

No comments: