Does anyone remember The Houseplant Song?
I am just singing it in my head.
It's by Audio Adrieneline...If you haven't heard it--google it.
So my friend Lianne was here and has left. There is no one, NO ONE, like her. I don't have a relationship like that with anyone. I don't know that I trust anyone as much as her. And I mean, that I know she will always be honest with me and I know she will always love me. No matter what. And she is so thoughtful and caring. It is so hard to not live close.
But we had a fantastic visit. First time that we'd met each other's spouses and saw each other as wives. And so much has changed in 4 years, but it is like we just picked up where we left off.
It was absolutely fantastic.
But I must sleep. I am exhausted!
I think I will just sit around listening to Audio Adrieneline...cranked to 11!!
Wednesday, August 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment