Saturday, September 6, 2008

To rearrange

Last night Seth and I rearranged. It was wonderful.
What it is about moving a couch and table that makes everything feel new?


I like the feeling of new....like you don't know what's coming. Which is funny because I am such a planner. I plan everything. And I hate when my plans are disrupted. But maybe I like planning to not know. Or the feeling that I get to plan something new.
Anyway, we rearranged the living room and cleaned it all up and today it is on to the office. Which is generally pretty clean but we moved the bed in there so now there isn't as much space. I think we should take it out.
We are always working in here so it would be nice to have a lot of space and feel free, but I know Seth hates moving that mattress up and down the stairs.

I had a dream last night that I was 9 months pregnant and ready to go into labor and no one knew who I was. And I didn't know who anything about the baby. Until I was swimming and these men came up to me and asked about the baby and I remember that I was a suroggate for a gay couple and that this was their baby. Not sure what that means. I think being pregnant in a dream means that you have an idea. I don't know what my idea is and I don't know if the idea is for someone else....but that's what happened in the dream. Anyone need an idea?
:)

No comments: