Thursday, September 4, 2008

the winds of change

Seth and I were up in Algonquin last week and we drove around and picked up a paper to see if that was "the place". And I think it is.
We are pretty sure that we will be moving, yet again, to Algonquin next year. Well, Elgin.
But I am super excited about it. We are really wanting to do more photography and have a kid ect. and it feels like the longer we stay here the more we'll have to stay here. And I really don't want to be in Peoria. Everything we wanted to come to Peoria for has gone to the crapper jobs, church, friends, ect.....and I am ready to move.
But this goes along with a previous post stating that this is just how I get in life.
:)
Oh well!
It is going to be much more expensive and it is a huge leap of faith to try and start a business. It is hard to make money at the beginning because you really have to work extra hard. Like how I am sitting here blogging but thinking that I have tons of photography stuff to get through!

anyway, for those who read....let's hope our house sells and we are outta here!! :)

No comments: