So many things to sort through....
my friend, Rikki, just posted a rambling post on her blog which in turn inspired me to ramble a bit....here we go:
-Dad. My dad lives with us in our upstairs. We recently visited with our neighbors who have the same house and use the upstairs to house their 3 soon to be 4 children. Both Seth and I instantly wanted to commandeer the upstairs. It's about 550 square feet with a bathroom, 2 walk in closets and one other closet. It would be a cool master suite and it is the reason we bought this house. And as much as I truly adore my dad and am glad he lives here and can do what he loves...it's time. I still can't decide if I am being selfish....I talked with him this afternoon and he is going to look into get information about apartments in the area. We'll see how that goes, but I would be super excited to have a huge room instead of an 8x10 rectangle with a tiny closet. And I will be sad to see my dad go and hopefully, his little love tank will still be fun.
-Friends. Everyone is pregnant but me. And that's ok. I don't think we are there yet. I am still trying to get in shape...a shape that isn't round. :) But it isn't overly enjoyable to feel like I am missing out. Haven't conquered that yet.
-Not Pregnant friends. I have a new friend in my life, who I seriously love. I can't believe how awesome she is and she is so inviting and wants to be around me and I needed that. She will text me or email me something funny and I just was losing hope of having a friend like that. As my girlfriends lives change to include babies or their family's babies, a distance just happens and that's ok. But it's nice to feel like someone wants to be around me.
I realize the luster soon wears off and the eventual discovery of the fact that I am not all that cool with ensue...but until then, I have a babyless friend...and I love it.
-Seth. Things are/were rough. Had a much better week this week. But all relationships go through highs and lows and we were on a high for a long time....that recently started a downhill decent. But I think we've saved it a little this week so that's good. I think it's easier to get through when you see it coming and just tell yourself, this is going to be tough, just make it through to the summer. Because it doesn't usually take long to turn around but when it hits like a truck, it hurts.
-The shuttle. I have had to take my car in 2x this last week and will again next week. Urg. The old man shuttle driver is Mr. Talkative. Bless his heart. I need patience.
-This Blog. Needs to end. It's time to exersize and then make some dinner. Then we have a client meeting this evening. Gotta get everything done.
Tuesday, February 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment