Wednesday, December 23, 2009

A List Saves the Day!

I am having one of those days where I am just overwhelmed.
*I was babysitting the beautiful Lily, who didn't seem to like any of my suggestions and just wanted to watch movies or throw fits.
*I forgot the stamps so the Christmas cards took me 2 tries.
*I attempted to wrap Christmas presents which all look like an 8 year old using lefty scissors did the job.
*I continue to think that I only have half a day left to finish everything I need to finish before we leave for 2 days.
*I just feel like nothing is falling into place and all I have wanted was to just relax and enjoy Christmas but I have so much to finish before I will let myself stop.

So, I am going to sit down and make a list. That will help me feel better.

No comments: